Geary Community Hospital in Junction City, KS is recruiting a full or part-time MRI Technologist.
The MRI Technologist is responsible to operate equipment used to produce clinical diagnostic images as prescribed by a licensed provider. The ideal candidate will also be licensed as a CT and/or RT. Duties of this role include:
- Position and instruct patient on the imaging procedure being performed
- Process images following standard MRI protocol for radiologist interpretation
- Prepares and cleans patient exam rooms
- Screens and protects patients and family from unnecessary RF interference and/or contraindications for MRI
- Prepare and administer imaging contrast media, monitor patient dosages and determine any potential contraindications per hospital and departmental policies and procedures
- Maintain and update patient information required for the MRI imaging procedure
New grad rate = $23/hr. Rate increases with registration and experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Graduate of a Radiological Technology Program required
- ARRT (MR) certification preferred
- One year of MRI experience preferred
- CT experience preferred
- Current Kansas LRT
- Basic computer skills which enable the completion of administrative tasks required
Base wage = $23/hr or $24.50 (registered) plus credit for experience
Over the course of the last one hundred years, Geary Community Hospital has touched nearly every family in our community in some way, through surgeries, outpatient services, maternity care, inpatient hospitalization, education classes and screenings, emergency department visits and much more. We developed from the idea of giving the best care to our friends, family, and neighbors in Geary County, Kansas and the surrounding communities and continue that mission to this day.
Visit our website at #removed# for more information about our people, services and opportunities available.
Role: MRI Technologist
Apply for this job now.