Millwrights are responsible for the maintenance, repair, installation & modification of all sawmill related equipment to safely maximize, uptime, quality and productivity.
Competitive compensation and benefits based on skills and experience are offered, together with a safe, high quality work environment.
**Hiring for all shifts - days, nights and weekends**
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in industrial maintenance
- Maintenance or Mechatronics certificate considered an asset
- Superior troubleshooting skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Solid background in heavy industry and construction
- Knowledge of the lumber manufacturing process is an asset as well as experience with welding procedures and equipment reliability
Canfor is a leading integrated forest products company and one of the world’s largest producers of sustainable lumber, pulp and paper - is a recognized employer of choice and an exciting place to grow your career.
We have an established presence in the southern US and in Western Canada, as well as sales offices around the world, and are proud of our committed team of over 6,500 employees.
As we continue to expand our company and our markets, now is the ideal time to grow your career with Canfor. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, and are committed to the professional development of our employees. Join Canfor for the stability, exciting career opportunities and growth potential while working for a recognized industry leader.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook for Canfor news, career opportunities, and upcoming events!
Role: Millwright - Maintenance Technician
Apply for this job now.