Company: RED RECRUIT LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: Competitive salary
Our client is one of the world's largest integrated international container transportation and logistics companies, and they are currently looking for an Inside Sales Coordinator for their office in Suffolk
As the Inside Sales Coordinator, you will develop and maintain strong working relationships with customers.
The successful Inside Sales Coordinator will have experience working in a shipping or freight forwarding company and experience communicating with customers in either a sales or customer service role.
We are keen to speak with self-motivated candidates who have excellent communication skills and can confidently talk and negotiate with customers as well as with departments.
Inside Sales Coordinator Key Responsibilities:
- Support and work closely with the outside sales team on a day-to-day basis
- Respond to clients enquiries via email and telephone
- Quote for business by negotiating internally with trade departments and externally with customers
- Follow up on new business opportunities
- Sales administrative duties, such as creating and updating contracts using internal IT systems, email management and invoice queries
- Provide cover when needed for team members and outside sales, e.g., holidays and sickness
Inside Sales Coordinator Requirements:
- Good IT skills particularly with Microsoft Office (MS Teams, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Experience of working as part of a sales team
Contact us today.
If this Inside Sales Coordinator is something you would like to know more about or you know of anyone that fits the bill, either forward this advert to them, send us their details or get in contact with us and we will do the rest. You can recommend as many people as you like via our website and earn a referral fee per candidate we place*. This is an unlimited offer.
As recruiters specialising in freight and shipping, Red Recruit have vacancies at all levels within the industry, so please do get in touch to tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll do our best to assist.
* T&C's apply. Please contact the office for more information.
Please note: - We do not advertise all of our vacancies as some are highly confidential. Therefore please either submit your CV to us directly or call us in complete confidence.
We have also setup a contacts list for candidates to join to be made aware of all relevant jobs to them. If this sounds of interest, then please get in contact with us via our website and send us your CV so that we can make sure you receive relevant updates on our latest vacancies.