Upper Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
Pay £160-£190 (Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications). The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are PGCE/QTS or overseas equivalent as recognised by NARIC. Experience of teaching upper Key Stage 2
January 2021 - July 2021
Smart Teachers is recruiting for a talented and experienced Upper Key Stage 2 Class Teacher to join a popular and cohesive primary school from January 2021 with the opportunity to start in December 2020 if possible (not essential). This two-form entry primary school boasts excellent links with its community, with the Headteacher at the heart of everything. There is also an alternative provision on-site supporting learners with additional needs, such is the inclusive nature of the school.
- Full time Upper Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
- January 2021 - July 2021
- To create and deliver engaging lessons that differentiate effectively, allowing the whole class to share the same learning experience
- Working collaboratively alongside your partner teacher
- Ensure that EAL learners are accommodated
- Attend all CPD and parents' evenings, whether they be face to face or virtual
- Described as utterly cohesive and supportive, with a low turnover of teaching staff
- Graded GOOD by Ofsted, an improvement on the previous inspection
- Good elements of outside space for the size of the school
- Classrooms are large with high ceilings along with great natural light
- Behaviour of the children is generally very good
- Levels of EAL children are higher than average
- Based in the London borough of Ealing
To be considered for the Upper Key Stage 2 Class Teacher position, you will:
- Have a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
- Have proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
- Overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE online EduCare training package, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to ap