Construction Solicitor, 4+ years PQE, Leeds, To c£65,000, Market leading law firm
• Award winning National Top 100 Firm handling high profile infrastructure projects.
• Seeking a Construction Solicitor with around 4 years’ PQE to handle a range of non-contentious construction and project work on behalf of clients with in the housing sector
• Clients are within the public and private sector, public institutions, property owners, developers, funders, contractors, specialist sub-contractors, suppliers and construction/design consultants.
• The successful candidate will have experience of JCT and NEC contracts as well as procurement and contracting strategies, funding and financing agreements, contract tendering and frameworks and security documentation including advance payment bonds
• You must also be a team player and able to build strong client relationships.
• The Partners are impressed by ambition and it is important that the appointed Construction Solicitor has a hard working approach, resilient nature and an abundance of motivation to be successful.
• Salary up to c£65,000 (DOE) plus extensive benefits that include flexible working options, promoting a healthy work/life balance.