Mancan Staffing in partnership with a Newbury company is in need of a mechanic to work Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm with occasional Saturdays. Pay starts out between $15-$20/HR BOE.
• Must continually be able to lift and handle heavy loads up to 70 lbs.
• Must have good eyesight (correctable to 20/20) and normal hearing for diagnostics and trouble shooting equipment.
• Repair and maintain trailers, brakes, axles and electrical, hydraulics on snowplows and work truck dump bodies, van interior equipment, and other related work truck equipment upfitting.
• Responsibilities include diagnosing electrical and hydraulic, problems, maintaining shop area cleanliness, and collecting and disposing of trash.
• Clearly explain (if called upon) to the customer’s satisfaction the diagnosis and repair of the machine in question.
• Continually seek both technical and product training when available.
• Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, improve and promote quality, and monitor own work to ensure quality
• Observe all safety and security procedures, report potentially unsafe conditions, and use equipment and materials properly.
• Treat management and other employees with respect and contribute to building a positive team spirit.
• Follow instructions and promptly respond to management direction.
• Work with integrity, always upholding company values.
• Perform related responsibilities/accountabilities as required or directed.
Daily Duties and Responsibilities:
• Begin each workday with a positive attitude by encouraging each technician to meet their daily and weekly goals. Work to develop a sense of “team” in the service department and across other departments.
• Repair or overhaul small engines and related mechanical or structural parts for a variety of equipment types.
• Perform repairs within the time parameters as established by flat rate time or billed time with proper diagnosis
• Maintain an orderly and clean work area. Also assist in keeping the entire shop orderly and clean.
• Collect and dispose of trash.
• Establish and maintain a positive working relationships with employees, vendors and customers
• Respond promptly to customer needs and manage difficult customer situations
• Completely fill out and turn in all work orders.
Weekly Duties and Responsibilities:
• Study and review all relevant product repair updates
• Inspect, clean and maintain all equipment used
• Report any faulty equipment or hazards to the shop supervisor
• Meet with supervisor to discuss the weekly repair trends, comebacks and service problems.
Monthly and Quarterly Duties and Responsibilities:
• Meet with supervisor to discuss and review individual performance
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us at 440-285-5627
Apply online at #removed#/ or we take applications Monday-Thursday 9am-3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you. Mancan temporary staffing employment agency is located at 220 Center St Suite B-2. Chardon, Oh 44024.Please call us at 440.285.5627 with any questions.
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area's top companies. Check us out at #removed#
Apply for this job now.