Baldwin Paving Company is hiring Carpenters who have experience with forming and pouring concrete structures.
- Read and interpret plans in order to construct built-in-place or pre-fabricated wooden and/or metal forms for forming concrete structures such as: footings, columns, caps, abutments, retaining walls, parapets, bridge decks, box culverts, etc.
- Lifts and handles built-in-place forms and/or assembles and erects and installs prefabricated forms.
- Tie rebar.
- Pour concrete which requires vibrating, shoveling, and raking.
- Work with a variety of hand tools, power tools and equipment used in concrete work.
Requirements for all positions:
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen.
- Adherence to safe work practices and procedures.
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as required.
- Be able to handle physically strenuous and demanding conditions.
- Flexible with schedule.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Role: Bridge / Form Carpenter
Apply for this job now.