Software Developer - CLOAS
3 days from home 2 days in Hertfordshire
£40,000 -£60,000 + Bonus + up to 21% pension
Do you have;
- Commercial experience of migration projects.
- Knowledge of CLOAS, PLANN and associated mainframe environments
- SQL Server
- Good analysis, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent time and self-management through effective planning & prioritisation of tasks
If so Sentinel are working with a leading Life Insurance company looking for 3 new developers to join their transformation programme.
On a daily basis you will;
- Develop migration routines.
- Build reusable, well-documented, extensible code including unit tests.
- Identify risks.
- Participate in technical design and review
- Support acceptance testing
- Participate in problem analysis and help resolve technical problems
- Provide regular information on progress to project management and team leaders to allow regulation and reviewing of tasks.
- Participate in mentoring, code reviews and pair programming
- Participate in Agile ceremonies: Sprint Planning, Regular Scrum, Show and Tell, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives. Estimate task complexity.
- Contribute to the Scrum Artifacts by keeping the Product and Sprint backlog up to date.
- Complete or contribute to company standard documentation.
- Take part in continuous learning and professional development