Position: Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
Reports to: Clinical Supervisor
As a Physical Therapist Assistant you will:
• Implement the care plan as established by the Physical Therapist and the physician.
• Educate patients/families in basic home safety and medical equipment safety as applicable to services provided.
• Coordinate physical therapy services with other agency personnel by participating in care conferences, keeping agency informed of all changes.
• Communicate findings and changes in the condition of patients to the Physical Therapist.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates
• Associates degree from an accredited school of Physical Therapy
• Valid license/registration or permit to practice in state of agency operation
• Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
• Ability to travel in order to accomplish all duties as outlined in job description
• Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and in good working order
About AccentCare Statement
AccentCare is a leader in personalized healthcare. We offer a range of services along the care continuum including home health, hospice and personal care (where available).
Our mission is to provide quality, compassionate care that meets a patient's changing needs throughout their health journey.
For more than a decade, our highly trained staff and expert clinical programs have resulted in positive outcomes for our patients. AccentCareTM has locations in eleven states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Mississippi, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas and Washington.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Role: Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) | Home Health
Location: El Centro,
Apply for this job now.