Marketing and Communications Officer - Remote Working - 3 days per week (5 month initial) - Inside IR35
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a creative communications and marketing officer to work for a renowned NHS Trust in Wales, to develop and implement a communications strategy for the trust and its services.
This is a part time contract, 3 days per week, working remotely / from home. This role is ideal for anyone who needs to maintain a work life balance with the opportunity for further career growth within the Trust.
One of the successful candidate's main focusses will be to promote the NHS Video Consulting (VC) Service, Attend Anywhere; an award-winning service which has played a pivotal part in allowing the NHS to function during the pandemic. After a successful initial rollout of the communications strategy, the Trust is now looking to get an individual on board to focus their attention in this area and provide support to evolve the strategy further.
We are looking to identify an individual who thinks outside of the box, loves to get creative and is not scared to pick up the phone and champion their ideas. The successful candidate will have public sector experience and a deep-rooted love for social media, content and PR.
As Marketing & Communications Officer, your role will include:
- Working with stakeholders to develop the strategy and messaging for local VC awareness campaigns
- Developing and managing established social media channels
- Producing monthly social media and press metric reports
- Creating graphics/visual assets for social media channels using tools like Photoshop and Canva
- Evolving ideas for and producing various case studies
- Proactively identifying and managing press opportunities
The Successful Applicant:
- Experience acting as a Communications Officer / Marketing Manager within the NHS or Public Sector
- Experience of website content management tools
- A skilled writer with a strong attention to detail and a creative flair
- The ability to work collaboratively with a broad range of stakeholders across the NHS
This role is initially from 1st November until 31st March 2021. This period will allow us to recruit for a dedicated resource, however, we would be happy to accept an application from the chosen contractor supporting us through this period.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Nicholas Hopkins, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.