Provides overall financial management support, including expenditures, projected shortfall/overages and estimates for additional services throughout the task order lifecycle.
- Minimum bachelors degree in business, information technology, or information management, or five years of comparable work experience.
- Desired skills include up to eight or more years of program/application financial experience as well as security clearance status of TS/SCI with a CI polygraph test.
- Prefer candidates who have experience in the IC.
- Candidate must be analytical with mature judgment in anticipating and solving problems in financial management.
- Prospective candidates should have ability to work well under pressure, excellent communication, teamwork, leadership, and conflict management skills.
- Founded in 2003, IT Concepts was established with a simple yet important promise to deliver technology concepts that work. This founding principle, which permeates throughout our team and company culture, has propelled ITC to the upper echelons of the industry. With award-winning services and unflinching dedication to country and clients, ITC remains committed to teamwork, innovation, and collaboration.
- Were an SBA 8(a) and CVE certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business focused on providing best in class IT Services, Management Consulting, and Data Services Solutions to our clients.
- Were ISO 27001:2013, ISO 20000-1:2011, and ISO 9001:2015 certified and have CMMI DEV and SVC ML3 ratings
- Weve been named part of: Inc 5000s Fastest Growing Private Companies in 2016, 2018, 2020 and 2021; Washington Business Journals Fastest Growing Companies in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2019; Washington Business Journals Best Places to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2019.
- We offer great benefits Competitive Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Identity Protection, Pet Insurance, 401(k) with company matching and Profit Sharing
- We invest in our employees Each ITC employee is provided with a LinkedIn Learning Account for endless training. In addition, every employee is provided with a stipend to invest in certifications, a masters degree, or even a doctorate.
- We work hard, we play hard -Nationals Games, Happy Hours, Holiday events, philanthropic endeavors, etcat ITC we enjoy working together but also take time to connect with each other and our community through various events and activities.
IT Concepts is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer. As such, any personnel decisions (hire, promotion, job status, etc.) on applicants and/or employees are based on merit, qualifications, competence and business needs, not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, genetic information of the employee or family member of the employee, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.