Band 7 - Critical Care Unit& & &
Grade:& Band 7 £36,504 - £43,506 BAR& £44,996 - £48,127& per annum
- Registered Nurse 4 years Critical Care experience
- ICU course or Coronary Care Course
- Completed National Critical Care Competencies (or equivalent knowledge & skill obtained through experience)
- Advanced Life Support Qualification
- Approved mentor course
In partnership with our client Cpl Healthcare are seeking a Band 7 Critical Care Nurse/Manager/CNM.& The Critical Care Unit incorporates Medical and Surgical High Dependency Units as well as Intensive Care Unit in a total 7 bed department.
Our client offers a full relocation package which includes interview and relocation travel, this is in addition to competitive pay, annual bonus and an additional bonus scheme of £3,000, payable after two and four years. & Furthermore our client offers subsidised accommodation for those travelling to the Island alone and a 8 year licence for those wishing to bring a partner or family.
Terms and conditions apply to all bonuses, relocation package, accommodation, travel and housing licences.
- Current first level registration with the NMC.
Apply in Confidence
Eamonn Mullen, Cpl Healthcare
Phone: + [... Click Apply...]Email: [... Click Apply...]&
[... Click Apply...]