Are you a highly motivated individual with strong sales and office management skills? Are you looking for a career with an established and fast-growing company? If so, we’re looking for sales/office savvy candidates who are interested in a career with outstanding growth and earnings potential. We are a dynamic company that offers its employees a great culture and the opportunity to make great money. If you are looking for a rewarding career, not just another job, then come join our team as a sales/office manager! As a manager, you will use your experience and skills to oversee the front office and You will be responsible for all sales activities within the center and managing the office, including working with QuickBooks and POS system and will serve as the first point of contact for walk-in, email, and telephone customers. You will prepare estimates and work orders and execute various marketing programs while providing exemplary customer service, building relationships, and using consultative selling when dealing with customers. Our ideal sales/office manager is an outgoing, focused, and motivated individual with excellent leadership skills who can deliver an extraordinary customer experience. We are looking for an individual with a strong desire to succeed, the ability to develop lasting relationships, and the skills to close sales through a consultative sales approach.
• Sells consultative and makes recommendations to prospects and clients using various products and Brand Standards
• Develops and maintains a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, direct mail, and email
• Follows up on new leads and referrals resulting from telephone, marketing, and email activity
• Prepares estimates and establishes/maintains estimate follow-up procedures
• Communicates with customers on order status and changes in the production schedule
• Maintains an attractive retail environment (clean, organized, and functional)
• Work with POS reports, close-out, invoices, and required paperwork.
• Identifies and resolves customer satisfaction issues.
• Process payments, payroll and bill paying.
• Performs other duties as needed, such as answering the phone, helping at the front counter, consulting with customers, etc.
• High school diploma or GED required
• Speak/Write – Both English & Spanish
• **** sign shop experience a huge plus ****
• At least three years of experience in sales/office management.
• Proven record of consistently hitting/exceeding sales targets or quotas
• Able to perform cold calls to secure new business for the center
• Experience resolving customer satisfaction issues
• Experience working under pressure with multiple tasks/projects
• Proficient computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Basic math skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• There are no benefits associated with this position.
• Paid Training
• Uniforms Provided
Job Type: Full-time
• office management: 3 years (Preferred)
• Sign Shop: 1 year (Preferred)
• Driver's License (Required)
Role: Sales/Office Manager
Apply for this job now.