HGV Class One European Driver - Minimum 2 Years Experience Required.
Perm OTE: Up to £54,000*
Ongoing Agency Rate: £182.50 per day PAYE
BOS Logistica have tramping vacancies available for an HGV Class One driver - this is driving low loader and step-frame trailers based in Wymondham (Northampton).
Your shift pattern:
- This is a European tramping role and will involve extensive nights away from home, which may include weekends on occasion.
- Transporting agricultural & plant machinery from the UK to Europe using premium low-loader trailers and tractor units.
- Product loading and restraint.
- Completion of inspection, customs and delivery documentation.
- Driving Right and Left-hand drive LGVs
- Healthcare scheme
- Pension scheme
- Company uniform
- On-site facilities
- Variety of work
- Upskilling & Progression available
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays increasing every calendar year
What we need from you:
- HGV Class One licence
- Experience required: 2 Years
- Current competency in agricultural and plant machinery transportation
- Current competency in UK-EU customs formalities, paperwork, permits and border security.
- Current competency in driving left-hand drive LGVs.
- In Date CPC & Digi Tacho
- No more than 6 points, no IN, DD or DR penalty codes.
- A good level of physical fitness. The job is exerting and involves working at height.
*Daily rate of £135, £26.20 per night out, £5 meal allowance. Weekend night out paid at £62.60
**Agency daily rate of £151.30, £26.20 per night out, £5 meal allowance
At Silver Arrow, our priority is you, the driver. We strongly believe in getting to know you and understanding your needs in the hope of building a great working relationship.
Call us today on #removed#