Receptionist / Rezeptionist / Empfangsmitarbeiter (m,w,d)
Private Equity Firm
One of Munich's leading private equity firms with beautiful spacious offices in Munich is seeking a Receptionist to start as soon as possible on a permanent basis. This will be 5 days in the office because it is greeting people in person, and you can work 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday. Reporting to the highly supportive Office Manager, the reception duties are vast and varied, shared between two other front of house colleagues, you will work together to ensure guests are greeted in a friendly manner and that the office itself is well stocked and fully functional. The ideal background is in a similar role, and ideally you should really enjoy and understand the value of the Reception function in an organisation. First class service is at the heart of this role, and so either a corporate / office Reception background or hospitality / hotel industry are very suitable. Fluent German is essential, as well as English to an advanced level, as you will be using both languages in a business setting.
This is a hugely supportive and collaborative environment, with encouragement to learn more and develop your skillset. In return for hard work, they offer some of the best benefits of any private equity firm in Munich - a great place to work!
My client is a global investment firm with offices based in the heart of Munich and all across Europe, Asia and North America. They pride themselves on their values: being respectful, friendly, entrepreneurial, and they operate across a very flat structure. Of course, they have strong professional standards and high expectations! The Receptionists play a key role to ensure that the firm always gives the best first impression to all callers, visitors and global employees.
The main duties are all to do with Reception and Office Administration, as follows:
- Working with two other receptionists to meet and greet guests in a professional and friendly manner
- Setting up meeting rooms for conference calls, meetings and events
- Answer calls and direct them accordingly
- Work with all suppliers e.g. cleaning staff, facilities management, coffee providers etc.
- Arrange for catering for meetings when necessary
- Keeping the office stocked with stationery, food, drinks etc.
- Ensure all equipment is fully functional
- Ensure kitchen spaces are clean / ask the teams to follow procedures
- Replying to emails in German and English
- Document management (signatures, printing, binding)
- Ordering business cards
- Tracking annual leave
- Assist the office manager with any other duties
This is a role for a very professional, friendly and calm candidate who enjoys a fast pace and who wants to learn, not afraid to ask questions.
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Be very "customer service" minded
- Have experience working on Reception in an office, or in a hospitality/events role
- Possess fluent German and professional English language skills
- Be able to build professional relationships
- Have the ability to prioritise and handle multiple requests
- Be resilient and calm when there are last-minute changes
- Be a team player
On top of a competitive base salary (in line with experience) there are the following benefits:
- Discretionary bonus
- Annual salary review
- Wellness benefits
- Free food and drinks all day, lunch cooked for you ons