Intervention / Catch up Teacher
Key Stage 2
£110- £130 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- To Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Hold a DBS which is on the update service or be to apply for one
- To have experience teaching at Key stage 2 level
- To have experience doing intervention work in English and Maths
To commence after October Half term until December with potential to extend to the new year.
Vision for Education are seeking an Intervention/ Catch up Teacher to work with one of our schools located in Peterborough. The school are looking for a full-time teacher to work in Key stage 2 (Year 5/6) and deliver intervention sessions to reduced classes, small groups and potentially 1 to 1. This will be mostly around Maths and English topics. The right candidate may also be required to do some cover work within the school.
The school is located in south Peterborough and was rated 'good' by Ofsted in 2018. The school have a minimal marking view for Teachers and hugely values staff wellbeing and work- life balance. The school has excellent staff retainment.
To be considered for this position, you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Hold a DBS which is on the update service or be willing to apply for one
- Have experience in teaching key stage 2
- Have experience doing intervention worth in English and Maths
- Be adaptable and willing to cover any supply within the school if required
- Be reliable, enthusiastic and committed
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Key stage 2 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more i