MLE is looking for a long-term relationship with our next Retail Construction Superintendent. We are experiencing a period of substantial growth and need to expand our team to continue successfully completing projects for our national retail and restaurant client base. This position will require extensive travel, generally about 40 weeks a year on the road.
Responsibilities and Desired Skills/Experience
· Coordinate and supervise all on-site construction activities, including oversight of all subcontractors
· 3+ years retail and/or restaurant construction experience
· Must be able to read construction and shop drawings
· Must possess the ability to manage projects, prioritize effectively and recognize/address work related issues as they occur
· 75 - 100% Travel. Must be able to travel for 4-5 consecutive weeks. Will provide off weeks between projects when schedule permits
· Maintain construction schedule
· Identify and solve any on site issues
· Schedule inspections as necessary throughout the process
· Promote and ensure job site safety, rectify job site hazards immediately
· Supervise completion of a final punch list for timely project turnover
· Perform all job related duties as assigned
· Project reporting
· Daily interface with clients, most work is in open retail locations with staff & customers present.
· Performing quality control throughout the process to ensure the quality of our workmanship continues to set the standard of excellence for our industry.
· Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full time basis
· Must be able to pass drug screen and background check
· Must have valid US drivers license and have the ability to rent vehicles during travel
- Competitive Salary
- Full benefits
- Matched 401K.
Since 2002 MLE has been providing turnkey solutions for large-scale brand installation and construction projects across the country. From small retail fixture change-outs to wholesale brand construction, MLE is equipped with the tools and experience to execute these projects on-time, on-budget and with a quality that is unmatched in the industry. We specialize in brand management, merchandising and logistics for store openings, expansions, remodels, retrofits and re-openings, as well as rollouts of major marketing campaigns. We also provide signage and display related services to a broad range of industries, including banking, retail, property management, grocery, restaurant - and others. We are a preferred contractor working with national retail and restaurant brands, and are looking for a long-term relationship with our next Retail Construction Employee. We are experiencing substantial growth and need to expand our team to continue successfully completing our projects on schedule and within budget.
Role: Retail Construction Superintendent
Location: New Orleans,
Apply for this job now.