We are growing and looking to add a network cabling technician to our team. This position is full-time W2 Hourly. Promotion opportunities exist as we are looking to hire or develop Technical Leads to manage job sites, do estimating, etc.
Candidates needs to be organized, reliable and driven to provide quality data, video and sound solutions for our customers. The ideal candidate will be passionate about providing High-quality service and excited by complex problems and challenges.
- Install business data network cable plants including copper and fiber runs
- Testing and certification of Cat6 and Cat7 cable runs
- Troubleshooting and repair issues with network communication
- Pull, route and label cat6, cat7, fiber and other cable types
- Installation of various support structures, including cable racks, j-hooks, inner duct, and other related structures.
- Installation of video display and projection systems
- Installation of commercial sound systems
- Installation of surveillance cameras
- Communicate and collaborate with other members of the field service team to resolve complex issues.
- Provide high-quality service to all customers
Cable Technician Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience installing, maintaining and repairing cable for network communications
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record (will be driving company vans)
- Acceptable background check
- Knowledge of industry standard cable specifications
- Good communication skills and the ability to successfully collaborate with other members of the team.
- Solid problem solving skills
- Commitment to abiding by OSHA and all other safety standards and procedures
- Ability to identify different colors and learn color codes
- Ability to work at heights and lift up to 50 lbs.
- W2 Hourly - $15 to $25/hr based on skill set
- Training will be provided
- Send your resume, contact info and compensation requirements to #removed# . We will follow-up within a week.
EasyIT Connect is a network cabling, video surveillance and door entry system installer and is a division of EasyIT, an IT Outsourcer. We are a >20 year old company based in Dublin Ohio near sawmill road.
Role: Cabling Technician - low voltage
Apply for this job now.