Company: RISE TECHNICAL RECRUITMENT LTD
Job Type: PERMANENT
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000
Do you have experience servicing and maintaining pumps? Are you looking for more responsibility?
Excellent opportunity on offer to join a secure close-knit business, who will give you the opportunity to influence business decisions on a day to day basis.
Established over 35 years ago this company manufacture, supply, and service pumps within a variety of industries. Due to a longstanding member of the business retiring they are looking for a senior engineer to fill their shoes, having the chance to move into a management role within the first 12-18 months.
In this role you will have a 3-month hand over period from the existing lead engineer, who will train you on the company brand and products you will work with. You will build, service and maintain a range of centrifugal and diesel pumps. You will manage purchasing and lead another engineer. This is a varied role which offers lots of responsibility and the chance to grow into a management role.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience working with centrifugal and diesel pumps, with an electrical qualification. REME engineers are also encouraged to apply!
The Role: strong> p>
- Pump Engineer - Workshop Based li>
- Assemble, Service and Maintain centrifugal and diesel pumps li>
- Managing the purchasing li>
- Overseeing another engineer li>
- £35'000 - £38'000 + Training, Bonus, 25 Days Holiday, 5% Pension and Benefits li> ul>
To apply for this role you must: strong> p>
- Have experience working on pumps li>
- Be able to carry out service and maintenance li>
- Have an electrical qualification li>
- Want more responsibility and move into management within 12-18 months li> ul>
This is a superb opportunity to join a company, who will value your input and give you the chance to influence business decisions from day one. p>
To apply please send your CV ASAP to #removed# strong> p>