This is a Customer facing position and as such the ability to provide an exceptional Customer service experience is the most important qualification. We are looking for individuals with the desire to work with Customers and repairing their damaged devices; smart phones, tablets and gaming devices. CPR also offers virus removal and other computer services. Electronics repair is not necessary but helpful. We are willing to train the right candidate in repair. We will send you to training and require travel to additional stores for training.
- Ability to work as a team player or independently
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Resourceful and motivated with problem-solving skills and a desire to learn
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Ability to research repair techniques for new or uncommon devices
- Effectively and professionally handle Customer complaints
- Consistently and accurately using the Point-Of-Sale (POS) system to enter, track and close all Client transactions
- Passion for tech including mobile devices, computers, gaming systems, ETC.
- Excellent near field vision
- Knowledge of repair Q
- Soldering experience
- Computer software including o.s. installations, data recovery, virus removal, hard drive migration, especially experience with Apple computers
- Gaming system repair both software and hardware
Role: Electronic Bench Repair - Sales
Location: New Lenox,
Apply for this job now.