We are seeking a hard-working, creative-thinking, e-commerce-savvy team player to join our Marketing team. As the E-Commerce Manager, you will be reporting to the Creative Marketing Director and responsible for the success of ESAPCO online marketing, including developing and executing detailed strategy, scope and implementation plans for projects that directly impact our company’s and customers’ online experiences. The E-Commerce Manager will facilitate the creation and planning of digital marketing content and assets on the company websites; this includes the social, mobile, search (internal and external), email and reseller partner promotional based programs. We’re looking for someone who is driven, can think outside of the box, and has the ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Under the direction of the Creative Marketing Director, lead and implement a complete redesign of our e-commerce sites, while also developing and improving on marketing strategies to grow revenue and brand recognition.
- Use existing web design, e-commerce and management experience to oversee the E-Commerce Department and improve e-commerce revenue through a wide range of strategic approaches.
- Engage customers in a meaningful way by creating interactive content. Design and code emails, banners, landing pages and mobile-friendly web pages with high conversion rates, and work with our web developers, creative team, marketing team and merchants to constantly promote and improve our e-commerce presence.
- Use web design skills to enhance the structure, design, navigation and functionality of our websites, while also addressing the websites’ content, marketing, branding and performance.
- Develop and oversee proactive SEO/SEM strategies and e-commerce-focused customer retention programs. Use analytics to evaluate web traffic and online trends, and then present online strategies that will sustain current business and drive future business.
- Create brand awareness and differentiation by proposing new ideas to improve the customer experience.
- Advance on-site merchandising strategies and analyze web sales for our Marketing and Procurement Departments.
- Excellent communication, creative problem solving skills, cross functional leadership, and 1 plus years experience in direct supervision of employees
- Technical and hands-on understanding of web design, architecture and management.
- Experience with responsive and mobile web design.
- Superior analytic and internet marketing skills, including mastery of analytic tools, and the ability to create strong and comprehensive business strategies based on these analytics.
- The ability to take on numerous jobs, prioritize them and utilize a team to ensure tasks are complete-correctly and in a timely manner.
Engineering Services & Products Company (ESAPCO) was founded in 1979 with the purpose of bringing the highest quality products at the most competitive prices with exceptional customer service directly to the agricultural, horticultural, building and retail trade communities. With this goal in mind, we have grown from a regional, two-person operation to one with corporate headquarters and sales call center located in South Windsor, CT and a manufacturing and distribution center located in Dyersville, IA. These multiple locations allow our dedicated team of sales and service professionals to service over 300,000 loyal and happy customers worldwide. Engineering Services & Products Company is a member of Industrial Fabrics Association International (IFAI), Lightweight Structures Association (LSA), American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE) and the Better Business Bureau Online Reliability Program.
Engineering Services & Products Company offers greenhouses and accessories, garden supplies, engineered buildings, tension fabric buildings, portable garages, temporary shelters, barn curtain, livestock and poultry housing, heating and cooling products, electrical and plumbing supplies, building materials, agricultural supplies, poultry products, livestock equipment and more to help you manage your farm, nursery, business or home.
Role: E- Commerce Manager
Location: South Windsor,
Apply for this job now.