Company: BULKHAUL LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £13.50 - £19.00 per hour
Class 1 LGV Drivers
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Class 1 LGV Drivers based in Hull – mainly within the Humberside area and the M62 corridor.
Pay per Hour:
- Mon-Fri Basic – £13.50
- Mon-Fri +50 Hours – £15.50
- Saturdays – £18.00
- Sundays – £19.00
- Bank Holidays – £19.00
- Have a valid LGV Category CE Driving Licence.
- Have a good knowledge of EU tachograph legislation.
- Have no more than 6 penalty points on their licence (none of which are to be related to drink/drug driving offences or dangerous driving).
- Work an average of 55-60 hours (Tramping included).
- Have good knowledge of Geography and UK roads.
- Be compliant with Health & Safety and HR policies and procedures.
- Responsibilities of the ADR role include loading, discharging, cleaning and the shipment of tank containers that transport hazardous and non-hazardous bulk liquids. A valid ADR certificate (in tank containers) is a requirement of the ADR role in every classification except 1 & 7.
- Responsibilities of the Powder role will include loading, discharging, cleaning and the shipment of 30ft box containers that transport non-hazardous granules and foodstuffs.
Bulkhaul Limited provide a global service for the distribution of bulk liquids and powders and has representation in over 100 countries worldwide. There are two divisions within the Company for Class 1 LGV Drivers; the ADR Liquids Division and the Bulk Powders Division.
Why should you apply?
- £28 tax free per overnight subsistence.
- Wages paid monthly.
- Contributory Workplace Pension Scheme.
- Death in Service benefit (£20,000 payable to next of kin) .
- Immediate Start.
- On-going driver training including DCPC.
- Company Uniform.
What’s next? It’s easy! Click “APPLY” now! We can’t wait to hear from you!
Please make sure you complete the relevant online application form via our Company website.