Chef de Partie
New Restaurant Opening in Salford.
Team Member Roles
We’re looking for a Fulltime Commis Chef to join our Turtle Bay Family in Salford.
What we offer…
· Up to £10ph + Tronc
· Weekly pay – every Friday!
· Team food on shift
· Unlimited soft drinks on shift
· 50% discount at our restaurants for you & up to 6 friends
· Access to wages before pay day
· Turtle Talent referral bonus scheme
· Team socials and events
· Team rewards
· Enhanced maternity pay
· 24-hour employee helpline
· Wellbeing Champions in each restaurant to support our teams
· Anniversary Bonuses
· Uniform laundry service for chefs
How we make it easy to be a team member…
· We will reward you with exclusive team discounts and loyalty bonuses
· We’ll make sure that you experience a taste of the Caribbean on every shift with our team-food menu
· By making sure that you get some down-time, with invites to regional Turtle Bay social events and parties
· You’ll be invited to join our Tronc scheme – making sure you’re amazing service skills don’t go unnoticed
· By giving you access to excellent training, regular progression opportunities and EAP support
Caribbean Good Times
It is really that simple! For us food and drink are just two of our ingredients. We’re in the business of ‘Making People Happy!’
Simply put, Turtle Bay is driven to be the best place for a “Caribbean Good Time”.
Our Mantra of “Do the right thing, make it easy to be a team member and easy to be a guest.” Is embedded in everything we do. From applying to this Job, through the interview process and well beyond your initial 4 -6 week training period. We believe in going that extra mile from the start to make sure you love Turtle Bay as much as we do.
The only way is up as far as your career is concerned. Everyone wants to grow and progress in their careers & there are programmes in place for you to develop into your next role. We have various pathways to support your progression. The quicker its completed, the faster you progress!
The Caribbean is one of the most diverse places in the world and it is filled with cultural celebration. At Turtle Bay, we celebrate individuality, recognise differenced and embrace the culture of the Caribbean to deliver a magical experience for our guests - taking ins