We are seeking a Customer Service Respresentative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Insurance Verification
- Scanning, Data Entry, Shipping Supplies
- Assisting with Delivery's on a As Needed Basis must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Medical Insurance Verifications
- Must live within 10 miles of Office
Options DME is a Home Medical Equipment provider specializing in providing equipment for customers with Sleep Apnea and Respiratory Diseases
Role: Customer Service Respresentative Medical Delivery Tech.
Apply for this job now.