Position Overview: Successfullybuild durable referral networks to drive patient volume to neuroCare neuromodulation treatment centers in the southern Nashville/Franklin, TN metro area. Networks will be built from the physician specialties of primary care, psychiatry, pain management, OB/GYN, neurology, and the mental health specialties of psychology, social work, mental health therapy and other practices, and primary and secondary school counselors where patients appropriate for treatment at a neuroCare center receive other care and/or management. Networks will be built using medical education strategies and tactics, building clinical value and strong relationships in the minds of potential referring clinicians for the treatments offered at the neuroCare centers.
- Build positive trust relationships to successfully influence targeted clinician groups in the treatment option decision making process for patients with treatment resistant MDD and ADHD
- Liaise and utilize effective sales closing skills to persuade targeted physicians and other mental health clinicians to refer patients for treatment using the clinical services offered at the NeuroCare center
- Provide a compelling argument to clinicians for the medical services offered at the neuroCare center and communicate the improved health outcomes and quality of life benefits which the treatments can provide
- Develop, implement and track effectiveness of creative referral network development programs and services, monitor results to meet or exceed company goals
- Help to improve the quality of life for patients suffering with treatment resistant MDD and ADHD
NeuroCare Group America is a medical services company focused on using advanced technology to leverage the brain's nature neuro-plasticity capabilities to provide long lasting benefits to patients suffering with mental disorders, without the use of medications. We are a entrepreneurial group that partners with top tier medical professionals in a rapidly evolving market of medical technology focused on brain health and wellness. Our mission is to leverage this technology to improved the lives of patients across the US and international markets.
Role: Medical Education Manager
Apply for this job now.