Skills you need:
• Experience administering indirect materials and services procurement catalogs
• Experience with indirect planning services and metrics
• Demonstrated effective technical communication (verbal and written) to internal customers and suppliers to achieve problem resolution
• Demonstrated proficiency in outlook, Microsoft tools, and procurement software
• Proficiency in reporting and utilizing data to identify opportunities and make business decisions
What makes you stand out:
• Experience leading training to a large group of participants
• Experience working with a global team
• Proficiency in SAP
• Proficiency in system security aPosition is for 1st shift (7:00 am to 3:30 pm) with limited overtime as needed.
• BA in business or another related field - Manager is open to recent grad candidates
• Self-starter with the ability to analyze data and lead the way through complex problems
• Strong interest in initiating and developing new relationships with suppliers and peer functional groups
• Demonstrated communication skills
SAP experience is a plus.
Interviews will be conducted onsite Business casual dress code. Visa sponsorship is not available, now or in the near future, for this position. Position has the potential of driving personal vehicles to other Waterloo sites for meetings. These positions will work onsite immediately.Job Requirements:
Service Parts Supply Management Planner:
Day to Day responsibilities include: Service Parts planners work SPERT, ZMDelinq, & Lights (SAP) to ensure there is on-time delivery for our customers. They work closely with the suppliers, buyers, and forecast analysts for their commodity of parts. Their performance metrics include FILL, On-Time Delivery, FLASH/Backorder Cycle Time, and Past Due orders.
Education Preferred: College degree or equivalent experience
Years of Experience Required: 1-3
Top 3 Must Haves: Detail-oriented, analytical/computer savvy in SAP, Excel and MS Outlook, Communication.