The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for the digital product life-cycle management of capabilities within the Health Platform, ranging from strategy and vision to product definition, development and delivery. This role requires a mix of strong technical, business, and interpersonal acumen. S/He will understand the healthcare market and identify opportunities that will bring value to customers through market leading products. S/He will focus on the product definition and delivery, including the vison and business model for assigned product suites in alignment with Health's larger business objectives. S/He will be targeting improved customer experiences, generating new product ideas, and developing detailed product strategies. During the product delivery cycle, s/he will assume the role of a Product Owner and recommend the development of technology-enabled innovation concepts, supported by detailed business and technical requirements, that address opportunities in the market. S/He will coordinate closely with a team applying "design thinking" sessions to design new products and support/lead innovation sessions to shape the product and service offering of the future, and partner with Engineering to make these products a reality in the market. The Senior Product Manager will facilitate the iterative development of and support the maintenance of' product capabilities (internal or outsourced to vendors), user stories and reference architecture. This position may require statewide travel to Northern, San Francisco Bay Area, and Southern California locations.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Apply deep understanding of the consumer side of the healthcare market, and deep understanding of emerging technologies to lead your capabilities through the product development process in the context of digital health products that engage and impact consumer experience and value
- Apply proven and emerging design principles of choice architecture, gamification, and personalization to new and existing products and capabilities
- Function as a Product Owner, constantly scanning the healthcare market and emerging technologies, including legacy Electronic Medical Record (EMR) technology, and performing competitive and differentiation research for opportunities to disrupt and transform the healthcare ecosystem by eliciting inputs from industry analysts and representatives from the payor, provider and consumer constituencies
- Co-develop product strategy, through thought partnership and leadership of product ideation, pipeline management, data analytics evaluation, return on investment analysis, and business-case development
- Continually validate products' value in the market and translate product requirements from a variety of sources, including partner practices, sales, strategy, marketing, and R&D, that offer to enhance customer-value, and articulate these requirements as "Epics" (within the context of the Agile methodology)
- Prioritize those requirements to best meet the short-range provider practice and business needs, and coordinate with release management so that current customers and staff are aware, trained, and ready for new and growing features / products
- Coordinate with the product design team who translates product requirements / strategy / vision into a customer experience delivering intuitive and compelling product design
- Manage prioritizing product features with the Engineering team and the design team and ensure the short- and mid-range product development roadmap ties to the overall product strategy
- Support the lean start-up product delivery process for new and current products
- Manage gaps between technical product details and user experience, and coordinate across other Health and Clinical Health services to ensure appropriate adoption and support for Health Products
- Analyze data from multiple sources and help the team make the right trade-offs between capability, cost, engineering complexity and other factors
- Develop and monitor value proposition metrics within and across products to determine which ones offer the greatest opportunity for impacting' strategic objectives and positively disrupting the Health Care ecosystem
- Review and report on product performance for leadership
- Socialize technology related ideas and plans with other providers, payers, and interested entities
- Support the presentation of product capabilities, vision, value propositions, and roadmap briefings to customers, prospects, the sales team, and at public events
- Collaborate with product marketing on positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategies
- Ensure the rest of the company has visibility into product plans and execution
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- 8+ years of consumer-facing software product management experience
- 5+ years of team-lead experience
- Preferred a BA/BS in Business, Health, Engineering or Information Technology.
- Experience working on Android, iOS, Windows or other mobile operating systems
- Experience / knowledge of full stack development, microservices and data management
- Experience applying user centered design principles to develop commercial digital products
- Experience working in / leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines
- Experience coordinating complex product development cycles and software development schedules
- Master's degree preferred
- Passion for creating innovative solutions for consumers
- Excellent ability to mix intuition, data and judgement calls to make decisions
- Experience building solutions enabling customer experiences through mobile and web apps
- Experience delivering consumer software products and services in a high growth environment
- Experience in developing product-capabilities / functional-components for healthcare systems, or in developing integrations thereto or with EHR (Electronic Health Record) systems
- Working knowledge and personal alignment with' mission, vision and strategy and desire to positively impact the healthcare ecosystem
Knowledge and Skills:
- The ideal candidate will be a proven thought leader with extensive experience delivering commercial successful digital products to the market.
- S/he will have in-depth technical and business knowledge of healthcare systems, especially with respect to the role of data and technology as enablers to process change and people
- Innate ability to communicate both business and technical topics to diverse audiences
- S/he will have a systems-thinking mental model for taking multiple proposed solutions and internal business and technical capabilities, and provide insights, recommendations, and implementation support of unified enterprise solutions where appropriate vs. point solutions
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and group facilitation skills required, with the ability to convey complex or technical information in a manner that others can understand at all levels of an organization (e.g. Senior leadership, physician, medical assistant, IT staff).
- Proven ability to determine key business issues, develop effective action plans and implement to successful conclusion.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build positive relationships with key internal and external partner representatives and team members.
- Proven ability to get work done in a matrixed team environment.
- Experience in executive level recommendations, conflict resolution and negotiations.
- Practical experience with project delivery methodologies such as Safe Agile
Position requires flexibility to work remotely with travel to various customer and/or provider practice locations as needed with the ability to meet multiple deadlines and handle interruptions to on-going