Team Secretary needed for a top Law Firm based in Chancery. We are working with a great team based in Chancery looking for a tip top, and experienced Team Assistant/Secretary to join them.
This is a role working closely with an existing and lovely team of Secretaries, supporting a lively team of newly qualified lawyers. Your work will be based in the exciting world of corporate/commercial law and no two days will be the same. This is a wonderful opportunity for a candidate with experience in Professional Services or Law, who would like to join a supportive and generous law firm.
- Ability to balance and prioritise a range of tasks, projects and deadlines
- Administration skills– planning, organising, eye for detail, maintaining accurate records/information
- People Skills – approachable, professional, engaging and calm
- IT Skills – Excellent Outlook (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and our internal systems (training will be provided)
- Relationships – Developing strong and professional relationships with clients, the team and colleagues across the firm
- Experience of working within the legal sector or within a professional services environment
- A positive and proactive mindset to continually deliver high level support
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships at all levels across the firm
- Proactive, flexible and adaptable with a “can do” mindset and initiative to find solutions to problems and issues
- Ability to prioritise, and comfortable working with autonomy
- Good time management, adopting a flexible approach to work
- A positive approach to ongoing development and implementing new ways of working
- A strong team player, working flexibly to assist colleagues and undertake projects as required
We are interviewing now, so please don’t hesitate to apply.