Our client located in Hagerstown, MD is currently seeking a Full-Time Registered Dietitian to join their amazing team in a long-term care facility!
Registered Dietitian Qualifications:
• Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in dietetics or related field, as required by regulation.
• Must be a registered Dietitian and maintain a current license as required by state law.
• Experience working with an Interdisciplinary team and/or planning patient’s care plan preferred.
• Must have at least 1 year of clinical experience in a hospital, skilled nursing care facility, or other related medical facility.
• Must have a reliable source of transportation
• Must have training in diet therapy and nutrition counseling.
Registered Dietitian Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develops and maintains a collaborative working relationship with all care plan providers.
• Coordinates with the Dietary Services Director to ensure that quality nutritional care and food service is provided at all times.
• Nutritional care of the residents in accordance with current applicable federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations, Facility established policies and procedures
Registered Dietitian Benefits:
Full- time team members offered a robust and comprehensive benefit package which includes:
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance/ Flexible Spending Accounts
• Short and Long-Term Disability Options
• Life Insurance Coverage
• Tuition Reimbursement & Nursing Loan Repayment Programs
• 401 (k) Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off
• Helping Friends Foundation
• DailyPay option available! – Get your pay, when you need it.
• MetLife Auto and Home Insurance - employee discount available
• Employee Assistance Plan program
• Ticket Monster Perks - entertainment ticket discounts and more!
This position does require local travel between two sister companies.
If you are interested in furthering your career as a Registered Dietitian, please apply on-line today! We look forward to hearing from you soon!
*Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/H/V. Drug-free/Smoke-free work environment.
Role: Registered Dietitian
Apply for this job now.