The Technician and Customer Service role is to serve our customers by diagnosing, troubleshooting and repairing devices while ensuring customer satisfaction.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair devices
· Explain technical issues to customers in a non-technical, simple to understand manner
· Provide repair and replacement estimates to customers
· Ensure all repairs meet or exceed uBreakiFix quality standards
· Ensure customers have an enjoyable experience by providing superior service and exceeding expectations
· Keep track of all devices and inventory while safeguarding all store stock
· Utilize the point of sale system to maintain an accurate record of customer information and real-time status of each repair
· Maintain the cleanliness and professional appearance of the store
uBreakiFix is the leading smartphone, tablet, computer and console repair business in the country. Since its inception in 2009, uBreakiFix has grown rapidly to over 400 stores across the country and Canada.
Currently we have stores in North Plainfield and Piscataway. We are offering a fantastic opportunity to join our team, develop expertise, and rise quickly as we grow.
Apply for this job now.