Ken’s Beverage, Inc. is a family owned and operated business that specializes in selling, installing and servicing hot & cold beverage dispensing equipment. With 24 locations nationwide and over 30 years’ experience in the industry, we need technicians that have the drive to help us maintain our reputation for our “World Class” customer service. We are currently looking for hardworking individuals who strive to provide excellent customer service to our customers to join our team as a Refrigeration Technician in our Northern Ohio service location.
The purpose of this position is to provide removal of obsolete equipment and/or installs new equipment for customers that have purchased ice-making machines.
- Inspect company vehicle daily to insure proper working order and report any problems.
- Ensure proper level of inventory is maintained on truck and checked against inventory list each day.
- Replenish inventory on truck as needed and record.
- Safely travel to customer locations in a timely manner.
- Make contact with manager on duty at service call and present oneself in a professional manner.
- Remove and install the needed refrigeration equipment.
- Clean spillage that may have occurred in the location.
- Completely fill out service invoice and have manager sign.
- Turn in all completed invoices upon returning to shop.
- Apprentice mentoring.
- Ability to use power hand tools such as drills and saws.
- Excellent driving skills needed to drive safely and avoid all accidents.
- Mechanically inclined and high degree of technical aptitude.
- Technicians will need to be good physical shape as some lifting and stooping is required.
- Knowledge of beverage systems ad specifications to prevent malfunction which could lead to serious harm to self and others.
- Refrigeration Certification needed for government regulations before handling refrigerant.
- Testing and certification as required by companies that we contract with.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Demonstrated self-motivated and self-directed ability.
- Map reading.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license with no driving restrictions.
- Able to drive a manual shift vehicle.
- Able to travel across state lines and travel 90% of the time locally.
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Ken's Beverage, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and we feel that a business is only as good as the people it employs, and that is why we only hire the best! In return, we offer a fun, friendly work environment where everyone feels appreciated, and knows their contributions are valued. We also offer a competitive benefit package that includes:
· Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
· Pre-Paid Legal
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Vacation Time
· Life Insurance
· Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
· Profit Sharing & 401k
For more information please visit our website: #
Ken's Beverage, Inc., was founded in Plainfield, Illinois in 1985. A family owned and operated business, we began operation in the Chicago market and have expanded throughout the United States. Our company provides sales, service and installation of beverage equipment, including equipment refurbishment.
Ken's Beverage employs over 300 highly trained service technicians. Our network of offices nationwide are capable of offering same day "reactive" service for all beverage and coffee needs.
Ken's handles numerous lines of equipment including Bunn, Multiplex, Cornelius, Everpure, Cuno and more.
Role: Refrigeration Technician
Apply for this job now.