We are seeking an Entry Level Marketing Coordinator (paid training) to join our team! When is the last time you purchased a product through an advertisement on the television, radio, or online? Didn’t think so…
Fortune 500 clients hire us to market their products to the public utilizing our unique low risk / high reward marketing strategy. By analyzing market research, social medial, public relations, and sales we’re able to market their products where a return of profit is made. The marketing coordinator is entry-level so we do provide paid training. We are hiring due to an insane level of expansion domestically and internationally
we only promote from within.
- Conduct market research to determine potential of products and services
- Perform analysis of market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Development and implement innovative marketing campaigns
- Provide market research to the client
- Compile and present data for other departments
- Acquire new customers
- Utilize social media to promote new products
- Previous experience in sales or marketing or other related fields
- Familiarity promotions
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Entrepreneurial spirit
We use a building-block approach to capitalize on the momentum our newest team members will gain as account managers. We believe that with the integration of a fresh set of eyes, our next year will be even better than the last.
We are always looking for the best talent to add to our team. At Charlotte Marketing Consultants, we believe that the second we stop growing, we will begin shrinking - and to combat that we push ourselves out of our comfort zones daily to reach new heights.
Role: Marketing Coordinator & Sales Assistant / Entry Level
Apply for this job now.