Company: NOTHING BUNDT CAKES TRI-CITIES, TN
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
At Nothing Bundt Cakes, we provide our guests with the highest quality cakes, superior service, and creative solutions in a warm, welcoming environment.
The Guest Services Representative (GSR) creates a warm and welcoming environment in which to serve the Nothing Bundt Cakes guests both in person and by telephone. The GSR does side work duties for the Crafting Department, some light cleaning and clerical duties.
- Abide by all NBC policies and procedures.
- Uphold the NBC image and brand.
- Assist other departments when necessary.
- Introduce walk-in guests to the bakery and products using a Guest Tour.
- Suggest creative solutions to guests with walk-in orders.
- Suggest the purchase of add-ons and retail to make the product a complete experience.
- Assist phone-in guests with their orders.
- Give cake presentations while performing quality control tests.
- Operate and balance the POS with accuracy and efficiency.
- Collect email addresses from guests.
- Keep samples available during operating hours.
- Have current and complete knowledge of current prices, products and promotions.
- Keep retail area clean, swept and neatly merchandised throughout the day.
- Dust all retail surfaces at least twice per week, including counter tops and POS stations.
- Carry out the duties the crafter assigns from time to time.
- Track inventory and commissionable sales.
- Possesses a strong sense of teamwork.
- Works well under pressure.
- Is outgoing and has friendly personality.
- Pays attention to detail.
- Has multi-tasking ability.
- Demonstrates strong sales ability.
- Understands a sense of urgency.
- Exhibits a genuine care for others' needs.