Location: Chicago, IL, USA
We are seeking an organized, dependable, and proficient mechanic to join our growing team. Candidate should be physically and mentally fit and have a solid knowledge of technical tools. As a qualified mechanic, you must provide incredible customer service skills as well as the ability to quickly and effectively diagnose and resolve mechanical problems.
Mechanic Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform routine maintenance on our large fleet
- Inspect machines for faulty parts
- Analyze and diagnose mechanical issues
- Create a plan of action for all repairs
- Follow checklists and protocols while conducting repairs
- Regularly clean and maintain tools and equipment
- Ensure a safe, organized, and tidy workspace
- Input, track, and maintain all maintenance data and records
- Keep machinery is in good working condition
- Track inventory and order new parts when required
- Explain to clients the nature of the repairs required, the plan of action, and a options available to them
- Support coworkers and be a good team player
- Follow all health and safety laws and guidelines, as well as common sense safety practices
Mechanic Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience working with trucks is preferred
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Associate’s degree or vocational/trade school certification preferred
- ASE certification highly desired
- Proven mechanical acuity and basic math skills
- Familiarity with common mechanic’s tools, service, and diagnostic equipment
- Coordinated and dexterous
- Ability to work in uncomfortable, physically demanding positions, stand on one’s feet for prolonged periods, and lift up to 50 pounds at a time
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Excellent customer service skills
- Clear communicator, and excellent customer service skills
- Efficient worker
What We Offer
- Medical Insurance
- Growth and Training Opportunities
- Competitive Salary
- Positive work environment
- Sick Time / Vacation / PTO
Tricon Group Inc. is a Professional Facilities Service Company that goes above and beyond for our customers to ensure that their properties look their absolute best. We know how important first impressions can be and we understand that image is everything to a business and property. Our company specializes in several areas regarding the exterior and interior of your property. The services we offer include snow & ice management, exterior building pressure washing, garage pressure washing, parking lot/garage sweeping, parking lot maintenance, property maintenance, general contracting, commercial lighting, irrigation installation/repair, concrete repair and much more.
To us, providing excellent service isn’t just about providing great customer service. It also means using time-tested practices and proven processes to get it right every day, everywhere and in everything that we do. Striking the perfect balance between doing something well over and over again and being responsive enough to the changing needs of clients and customers is what sets us apart.
We never stop thinking of new and better ways to get it right when our people impact your day to day business.
At Tricon Group Inc, we are DEDICATED to CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, QUALITY WORK and COMPETITIVE PRICING!!!
Role: Mechanic - Rolling Meadows, IL, USA
Apply for this job now.