I am currently seeking two Heating Engineers for my client; a forward-thinking company based on the outskirts of Norwich installing air source heat pump heating and cooling systems in East Anglia. After 11 years of successful trading and continued business growth, my client requires twoHeating Engineers/Installers to join our friendly and successful team.
Roles & responsibilities-
- Installation of heating systems, hot water cylinders and air source heat pumps.
- Maintenance, service work and commissioning including Mitsubishi Electric service partnership work.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in the heating industry and have an excellent understanding of heating systems that can be evidenced. An unvented hot water, NVQ level 3 Plumbing and Heating, Air source qualifications would be desirable. All air source training will be provided.
In addition, you will hold a full UK driving license, be trustworthy, courteous, have a positive work ethic with good communication skills (written and verbal).
Salary & Benefits
The rate of pay will be £14.00 to £17.00 per hour, depending on experience. Overtime is subject to operational requirements and paid at time and a half.
- Sign written company van
- Fuel card
- Branded company workwear
- Tablet for all job sheets to be completed on
- Power tools and other electrical equipment
- Extensive manufacturer and in-house training
- 21 days holiday + 8 Bank holidays