Human Resources Administrator Job Opportunity in Los Angeles
Ajilon is partnering with a large Apparel company located just minutes from Downtown Los Angeles. Our client is seeking an experienced Human Resources Administrator who is well versed with ADP Workforce Now. This is a Full Time Temporary to Hire opportunity. Our client offers amazing employee perks, pet friendly office environment and stocked kitchen. If you are seeking a Human Resources opportunity within a fun and hip environment, this may be the perfect job for you.
Your day to day as the Human Resources Administrator will look like:
- Reporting directly to the Human Resources Director
- Assisting with new hire and onboarding paperwork
- Ensuring all new hire paperwork is completed and submitted correctly
- Conducting background screenings and references
- Conducting new hire orientations
- Organizing and updating personnel files keeping track of employee changes
- Data entry for timekeeping
- Creating offer letters
- Verifying and approving weekly invoices and timecards for all temporary/agency associates
Your qualifications for the Human Resources Administrator position include:
- At least 1 year of Human Resources experience
- Familiar with ADP Workforce Now
- Payroll timekeeping experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
If you would like to be considered for this amazing opportunity, apply today! Is this role not quite what you are looking for? Please visit #removed# for additional Human Resources and Administrative Assistant opportunities!
Accounting Principals is a leader in finance and accounting staffing. With every assignment, we seek to prove our value to candidates and clients. Our people-focused approach is what sets us apart. We know that every opening is more than a job and that every candidate is more than a resume. We work closely with candidates to understand their needs and apply our industry expertise to make matches for clients that drive business results. Our ability to dynamically balance the needs of our clients and candidates with the right solutions enables us to make the right fit and achieve success.
Role: Human Resources Administrator
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.