Can you change a light bulb?
Can you operate a smart phone?
Looking for a change of employment?
Do you want a job that gives you the opportunity to work outside and inside?
…that lets you work independently?
… that gives you the chance to wear rain gear during inclement weather?
... with a 40-hour workweek, occasional/optional overtime, on-time paychecks and benefits?
If so, then a role as a Maintenance Technician is the job you're looking for!
Northwest Maintenance Services is seeking several responsible service-focused Maintenance Technicians with an
eye for detail and a pride in workmanship to start right away!
Job Duties Vary Day to Day, and often Include:
- Changing Light bulbs
- Light Janitorial
- Light Landscaping
- Picking up Litter
- Pressure Washing
And so much more!
This role is perfect if you like to do what it takes to complete a variety of tasks in keeping communities looking great.
Experience & Skill Requirements
- Ideal candidates have experience performing property maintenance services including light landscaping, janitorial, minor repairs and grounds maintenance among others
- Possess basic personal tools,
- Must have a valid driver's license, vehicle insurance and reliable transportation (preferably a truck or SUV with the ability to carry a company-furnished ladder),
- Must have effective communication skills, both spoken and written,
- Must have a smart phone and the skills required to receive and submit project related information.
Compensation includes 90% company paid medical/dental/vision insurance, truck and cell phone allowance, 10-days paid time off, and 7 paid company holidays. Hourly wage DOE -- $18 to $25/hr.
Please include a current resume and salary history with your email response.
Go to #removed#/northwest-maintenance-services/ for more information about us.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
Northwest Maintenance Services is a growing provider of maintenance and construction services to dozens of condominium and homeowner associations primarily in the Bellevue, Kirkland, and Bothell area. Associated with Trestle Community Management, one of the most professional and execution oriented community management firms in the Puget Sound area, Northwest Maintenance Services has a long and consistent backlog of work.
We are seeking experienced Maintenance Technician's who like to work on a never-ending variety of projects and challenges.
Role: Community Maintenance Technician
Apply for this job now.