About Vida Veterinary Care
Vida is a full service veterinary hospital in Colorado with two locations. Our top priorities are providing an exceptional customer experience and top-notch patient care. The hospitals are open extended hours to be able to provide general wellness care, perform surgeries, hospitalize ill patients, see emergencies, and offer exotic pet care. We work closely with a variety of specialists so the client can stay with the people they already know and trust. Our team is dedicated to ensuring that we always provide the very best and continually pursue ongoing education and stay up-to-date on the latest veterinary practices to prepare us to meet the pets every need. The variety of talent and highly skilled people on our team allow us to continue to grow and expand the services we offer. Automated and paperless technology help make healthcare delivery and service efficient.
About the Job
As a Certified Veterinary Technician, you are the voice of Vida and have a direct relationship with our customers and patients. You are in a unique position in that you are often the person providing the top-notch nursing care their pet needs so our clients will put their trust in you. Try to reward that trust by being honest, warm, and friendly, and by putting them at ease. In doing so, you will help people develop lasting relationships with our brand. And don’t forget to have fun along the way. Specific responsibilities of the job include:
- Act as the voice of Vida by providing exceptional nursing care and client experience
- Maintain expert-level knowledge of the services and products we offer
- Work with the veterinarians to provide the best nursing care needed for inpatients and outpatients as well as maintain a fear free environment
- Stay on task with your work to aid in keeping the client and pet experience one they will keep coming back for
- Current veterinary technician certification in good standing
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Strong people skills - empathy, personality, humor, warmth, kindness, listening skills
- A ‘no task is too small’ attitude and the endurance to consistently deliver amazing customer experiences
- Team player who works well with a wide range of personalities
And of course…
- Passionate about what you do and moved by the idea that you can help people by providing great care to them and their pets
- Excited to work with a fun-loving, spirited group of bright people
- Flexible working hours, as your schedule will be based on business needs (and could potentially include weekends, evenings, or holidays)
E-mail your cover letter and CV or resume to #removed#
Vida Veterinary Care is proud to have helped pets thrive in the Denver community for more than 50 years. We are committed to providing exceptional care to the pets and pet owners in our community, seven days a week.
The veterinary team at Vida Veterinary Care is dedicated to ensuring that we always provide the very best. Our team members continually pursue ongoing education and stay up-to-date on the latest veterinary practice, to prepare us to meet your pet’s every need. The variety of talent and highly skilled people on our team allow us to work together to keep your pet a member of your family as long as possible.
Role: Certified Veterinary Technician
Apply for this job now.