Territory Sales Representative
Up to £22,000 OTE £25,000 + Company Car
- Identify and maximise revenue through cross selling all divisions to existing customers based/working within your area for your depot cluster
- Identify new business opportunities and introduce new customers to the company, particularly those with the ability to spend in the appointed depot cluster
- Manage a portfolio of customers to ensure revenue growth and the smooth running of their account
- Pre-qualify potential customers' ability to pay in consultation with credit control, and the RSM where necessary
- Prepare and submit proposals and quotations to customers, based on the customers' ability to pay and potential/likely spend
- Review customers spend regularly, through monthly depot/customer revenue reports, to ensure spend has been honoured in line with new or updated agreements and review rates accordingly
- Establish a broad contact base with all customers in the area to incorporate the key contacts within Management, Procurement, Accounts & Health & Safety as well as all site personnel
- Submit relevantly detailed and accurate reports, as outlined, to Regional Sales Manager
- Regular appointments with, and calls to, all customer types ensuring effective prioritisation
- Using management information provided, identify, and take the necessary course of action required to stimulate activity with, down traders, non-spending customers or customers using other suppliers more frequently
- Ensure customer site leads and other relevant market knowledge is followed up and relayed to relevant personnel
- Attending and reporting at regional sales meetings
- Liaising daily with the operational teams in all divisions
Employee Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary.
- Bonus scheme.
- Company car
- Fuel claim back
- Regular team buildiung days out
- Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
- 22 days plus bank holidays.
- Contributory pension
- Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
If you are interested, please contact RSD Recruitment today!