Position: Project Manager
Salary: £60,000 - £68,000 + Package
Project Manager Overview
A highly successful regional contractor and has a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to join their high calibre team to deliver projects from conception to completion.
The contractor focusses on delivering on High Spec, CAT A & CAT B Fit-Outs as well as multimillion pound extensions (from balconies to adding 3 extra stories on-top of an existing high rise).
Given the investment within Manchester, my client has been the focal point of delivering some of the most prestigious developments
Project Values typically range from £2m - £10m
NOTE: My client are making positive hires, and therefore not replacing Project Managers, but adding to their team.
Project Manager Requirements
- The successful Project Manager will have strong Permeant background
- Experience in the pre-construction phase of the projects
- Degree or equivalent qualification in an engineering or construction based subject
- Minimum of SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid in date
- Within a reasonable commute of Manchester
- Able to understand and challenge designs
- Able to negotiate and challenge clients
- £60,000 - £68,000 + Package
- Other benefits (to be discussed)
If you would like more information on this project manager position, or other construction vacancies, please call Adam Wright on 0161 2411 222 or email your current CV through to where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Role: Project Manager
Location: Manchester, North West
Apply for this job now.