Install, troubleshoot and repair flow cytometers and Cytek Upgrade products in a professional and timely manner. Perform job with absolute best customer service; work well with scientists. Identify customer needs and contribute to improvements in Cytek products.
Manage your own schedule, complete paperwork and reports in a timely manner, work well as part of a small but growing team of engineers.
- 4-year life sciences degree, engineering degree, or technical military service preferred.
- Previous experience in Flow Cytometry in a lab setting is a plus, but not required.
- Previous experience in Flow Cytometry Repair is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and skills in troubleshooting intra-connected systems is essential.
- Up to 70% travel with some use of P.O.V required. Ability to manage rapidly changing schedule.
- Ability to function with minimal written resources is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills are essential.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Computer proficiency with MS Office products.
- Work experience with repair or service of electrical or mechanical equipment is preferred.
Cytek Biosciences Inc. is the outcome of a merger between Cytek Development Inc, a leading pioneer in flow cytometry, and Cytoville Inc, a venture capital backed business in advanced medical instrument technology development. Cytek was founded by Dr. Eric Chase 25 years ago, and is a leading manufacturer and supplier of flow cytometry products and services. We are engineers, scientists and customer service representatives who design, build and support flow cytometers. Cytek Biosciences is backed by Cowin Healthcare Fund, Easy Prosperity and Fidelity Biosciences.
Our mission is to create innovative products and services which lead to scientific discovery.
Our novel, cost-effective products assist labs around the world to operate safely and efficiently. Cytek's products add functionality to existing flow cytometry equipment, extending its usable life. Our onsite support services, provide cost effective maintenance solutions for a broad range of laboratories.
As a Company, we seek to maintain high ethical standards and a culture that values honesty, integrity and transparency in all that we do. Company decisions are driven by what is right for scientific discovery and customer support. We are committed to our employees, to the environment in which we live and to the communities we serve worldwide.
Role: Flow Cytometry Field Service Engineer - Chicago
Apply for this job now.