LEASE ANALYST - Oil & Gas
Project Duration: 6- 9 months
Location: North Dallas, Texas Area
Hourly Rate: Commensurate to Skills & Experience
Work Schedule: Monday - Thursday 9 hours, Friday 4 hours.
Oil & Gas company seeks a Lease Analyst for a six to nine-month project. The Lease Analyst is required to work at the company’s office from Monday through Friday.
• Review, analyze and update leasehold ownership in our data system to include accurate acreage totals, tracts, key provisions, obligations, legal descriptions, depths and trac status for accurate reporting and mapping purposes
• Review, analyze and input all new oil & gas leases, surface agreements, contracts, into the Enertia land system following detailed input instructions
• Create acquisition files for new leases, contracts, title and cross-reference to leases where applicable
• Interpret unit orders, assignments and joint operating agreements to confirm lease tracts in production units and input in Enertia
• Run reports for expirations, obligations, acreage counts, ownership, specific provisions
• Image and link all documents into the data system
• Coordinate with district landmen to track lease expirations and renewals and special requests for information
• 5+ years’ experience working in-house in oil & gas Land Administration or Lease Records
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• CPLTA (Certified Professional Lease and Title Analyst) designation a plus.
• Strong understanding of lease and contract terms and condition language
• Enertia oil & gas software highly desired.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• Must have strong attention to detail.
• Strong origination, communication, problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to work on projects with limited supervision and under tight deadlines.
• Ability to work as a team in an office environment.
Looking for an Energy Sector Job?
Your future starts now. J MAR's clients include global banks, PE firms, and public/privately held energy companies. As a respected leader in energy search and recruiting, we place talented professionals throughout the U.S.
J MAR specializes in:
• E&P Upstream and Midstream
• Oilfield Services and Manufacturing
• EPC Contractors
• Private Equity & Investment Banking
We value your confidentiality and do not share your name or information with client companies without your consent. Submit your resume online and let J MAR help you find your next job opportunity.
Role: Lease Analyst - Oil & Gas
Apply for this job now.