Ganymede is one of the leading suppliers of qualified, multi-disciplined operatives in the rail industry. Due to increased workload we are currently recruiting Level B Strapping Operatives (DCSM) for midweek and weekend shifts within Wessex/London. Due to the current restrictions due to COVID19, it is essential that you drive and have your own vehicle.
- Personal Track Safety certification (PTS)
- (LB 3rd-R St-i) Level B - Strapping (inc testing)
- (LB 3rd-R Sw-i) Level B - Switching
- COSS (OLP & CRP LLT)
- Willing to work shifts, including days, nights and weekends
Our people are our passion at Ganymede. Working with Ganymede you can expect the following:
- Opportunities to progress a guided career path with both technical and leadership (supervisor/management) training
- Provision of PPE clothing
- Our core value Safety First, Safety Always is at the heart of everything we do - you will be expected to attend regular safety briefings with our teams to help keep you fully up to speed with the ever-changing railway
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, race, religion/belief, sex or sexual orientation.
If you're interested in being part of growing company and have the relevant experience and qualifications, please apply online or email #removed# or call the Portsmouth office on 02393 190006.