My name is Asia, and I am a Recruiter with The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Mechanical Engineering Technician for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Raynham, MA. Details for the position are as follows:
The Engineering lab technician will support the lab manager and senior level engineers with the development of medical devices. The position will require the candidate to work in an engineering environment performing laboratory activities such as using pumps, vacuum equipment, scales, electronic meters, mechanical test equipment and computers. This will include medical equipment including electro surgery tools, tissue shavers, and scalpels. The technician shall possess practical knowledge of laboratory equipment and good laboratory practices with hands on ability to support test method development.
- Managing test equipment calibration, coordinating/scheduling equipment calibrations and/or qualifications
- Maintain and implement 6S projects for existing and new lab space. -5/6 sigma is mandatory
- Coordinating/scheduling Preventative maintenance of lab equipment.
- Following procedures to perform and record various tests in our mechanical and tissue labs.
- Instron, torque, various mechanical tests, etc.
- Tissue ablation, coagulation, shaving, etc
- Assisting engineers with electromechanical test method development, fixture design, and ongoing improvements
- Prototyping and testing electromechanical assemblies
- Assist with mechanical and electrical testing using oscilloscopes, DMM’s, Hi-pot testers, electrosurgical analyzers, DAQ’s, etc
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting with your resume attached or contact me at 813.321.1656.
Please forward this email to any friends or colleagues as we do offer a Referral Bonus for any candidate hired.
Asia Cain| Talent Acquisition Consultant
About The Fountain Group:
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with operations in all 5 regions, The Fountain Group is a Contingent Labor Resource Provider. The Fountain Group services clients directly, clients with an internal contingent labor program, and clients with an external managed service program.
At The Fountain Group, we know that searching for a new career can be stressful, which is why we take time to understand your skills and personal goals. We understand the importance of job flexibility and professional growth, and offer top-notch positions with leading employers. In fact, the majority of our clients are well known Fortune 100-500 companies. We also offer a variety of benefits to our associates to ensure their overall happiness.
In addition to assisting with your job search, we will help you through every step of the process offering online tutorials and additional resources to enhance your industry knowledge and skills. As your employment agent, we are dedicated to providing career counseling and job advice, knowing precisely what established companies want.
At The Fountain Group, we treat you like family, regardless of your proximity to our office. We are dedicated to providing you with an exciting, challenging and highly rewarding place to work. Become a part of our team today and let us put your talents to work.
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this email with a copy of your resume in word form with the best contact info Please forward this email to any friends or colleagues
Role: Mechanical Engineering Technician Opportunity
Apply for this job now.