The purpose of this position is to estimate projects for a concrete and masonry based company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Comprehension and understanding of construction documents (i.e. plans, drawing, specifications, etc.)
· Create and submit bids/ proposals
· Manage material orders and deliveries
· Generate submittals
· Completing takeoff with onscreen bluebeam software
· Assist field staff with daily needs from inside the office
· Background in construction 3 year minimum
· Experience with construction estimating and takeoff software
· Comprehension of plans, drawings, specifications
· Fundamental use with Microsoft Office
· Mastery time management skills and organization
Certificates and Licenses:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee will be working in an office full time.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an individual will encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. This is a very relaxed work environment where everyone is required to work as a team. The individual will be required to professionally represent our company in and out of the office. This position is not for someone that needs to be micromanaged but rather someone who will complete daily tasks through their own personal drive. We hold everyone in the company to a very high standard and expect full commitment at all times.
This is for a company named NiteLites which is a division under Capital Concrete and Masonry.
Role: Construction Estimating
Location: Saint Augustine,
Apply for this job now.