Aftersales Co-ordinator/Customer Service Co-ordinator
High-end luxury fashion accessories and footwear company, requires an experienced Aftersales Co-ordinator to join their Global Aftersales Department. This role is a highly pro-active role, to provide central aftersales support to ensure a consistent company approach to customer service and product quality. The role will also give the applicant opportunity to handle product, gain business and technical product knowledge as well as working with global systems and processes. Previous SAP knowledge is a pre-requisite.
The Aftersales Coordinatoris responsible for ownership of the Aftersales operation from start to finish. The key success factors in this role are excellent attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and to remain flexible when under pressure and with shifting priorities.
The London based aftersales team are the central point of contact for all aftersales and quality queries for their retail stores, as well as direct consumers. The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience with both verbal and written communication to end customers, preferably within Retail Markets.
- Ownership of the Aftersales claim process, including components flow and quality issue. Follow up and provide resolution as per agreed SLA
- Deals personally via email or telephone with global clients and consumers concerning reparation claims
- Provides technical support and advice to all parts of the business ensuring that a consistent company approach is available to all staff and consumers
- Ensure relevant administration work is up to date for own regions
- Participate in department Aftersales meetings to ensure all relevant issues are escalated as necessary and appropriate reparation actions taken
- Follow up on central & regional repair activities for her/his customer base, to ensure repair times are within agreed SLA
- Coordinate and Ensure Aftersales policy are followed for her/his assigned customer base. Escalate where necessary
- Support Head of Customer Service & Aftersales requirements
- Provide excellent internal and external customer service
- Ensure escalation of issues where necessary
- Communicate effectively with all departments and external customers and partners around the world
- Ensure Aftersales Care phone line is covered at all times during working hours
- Experience within a demanding and challenging administration department preferably on an international level and advantageous if within the luxury sector.
- Experience with B2C business
- SAP working knowledge is paramount
- Ability to interface comfortably and effectively with employees at all levels within the business.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is paramount
- Ability to juggle and prioritise tasks, and meet deadlines under pressure
- The ability to work independently and take initiative
- Excellent organisational skills which ensure follow-through of tasks to completion
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude and ability to work in team
Particular skills & technical knowledge required:
- Ensure delivery of results within tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, being flexible in approach to meet requirements
- Ability to learn new systems
- Ability to adapt with changes
- Highly Proficient user of MS Office Excel AND SAP.
- Proficient user of MS Office Outlook (or another email system)
- Display a high level of professionalism and maturity
- Innovative, proactive and service driven. Obsessed with delighting customers and consumers with a "can do" approach
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- A sense of urgency and an ability to deal swiftly with changing business and customer needs
- Team player with the ability to work on own initiative when required
- Transparent, consistent and committed
- Confident and assertive with the capability and will to develop self
- Pleasant and accommodating disposition
- Well presented with the ability to communicate confidently in perfect English
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this exciting opportunity, please send us your CV (as a Word document) today, to be considered.
With regret, due to the volume of CVs we receive, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Role: Aftersales Co-ordinator/Customer Service Co-ordinator
Job Type: Temporary
Location: City, South East
Apply for this job now.