Company: BUCKINGHAM RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Finance and Operations Assistant – Tech
Finance and Operations Assistant for growing tech consultancy – £30,000-£35,000
Graduate with 12-18 months’ office experience required to join this growing, entrepreneurial tech consultancy whose office is based near Old Street. Small team of 10 plus contractors: this is a busy and varied administrative role working in a professional yet supportive team environment – you will be encouraged to get involved across the business, working alongside the Head of Operations to ensure all processes run smoothly.
Finance / Operations duties will include:
- Reconciling banking systems, checking payments
- Approving timesheets and processing invoices
- Being point of contact for clients, resolving any internal / external finance queries
- Creation of contracts for clients and consultants, ensuring consistency for both parties
- Assisting with all aspects of on / offboarding, conducting transfers and renewals
- Ensuring all necessary records are up-to-date
- General finance and operations administration as workload permits
A great opportunity to join this tech consultancy during an exciting period of growth – the team have had a really busy last quarter. The right candidate must be familiar with finance administration and will ideally have 12-18 months’ office experience in a similar role. You will have strong communication skills, be able to prioritise and multitask, comfortable dealing with data and have excellent attention to detail. Knowledge of Google Sheets is desirable but not essential.
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 plus pension, personal allowance and flexible remote / in-office working. Hours are 9:30am-5:30pm.