COMPANY: TARSH PARTNERSHIP
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: £70K-80K + Excellent Benefits, Car & Bonus Package
Senior Media & Digital Manager - FMCG Healthcare Brands
£70K-80K + Excellent Benefits, Car & Bonus Package
Exciting senior opportunity to join a global leader in FMCG consumer healthcare brands
[This is an office-based role with some flexible working an option]
This is an exciting and challenging role for a smart, business savvy, strategic thinker with hands-on media planning experience gained in a leading client-side or agency role, with a track record driving digital media transformation and managing campaigns spanning ATL broadcast and other media channels, ideally with some experience in FMCG or consumer goods. This is a role someone with a strong creative mindset, who can plan and activate best in class campaigns, across all consumer touchpoints for a portfolio of leading consumer healthcare brands.
With responsibility for managing the relationship with key agencies and managing the media planning process across traditional and digital channels, from planning to performance tracking, you will focus on the UK as lead market, rolling out best practices to Ireland and other European markets, ensuring alignment to global and brand priorities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading partner agencies and working with brand teams to develop integrated media strategies across key brands and audiences, leveraging your deep understanding of traditional (TV, Radio) and Digital (SEM, Video, Social, Programmatic) media to maximize impact across Owned, Earned and Paid channels.
- Developing a test & learn roadmap to inform the media investment strategy, identifying new learnings and sharing best in class practices across the region.
- Developing the overall Digital Transformation plan, establishing business processes, programs and projects, resource allocation, KPIs, and governance activities aligned with key stakeholders in Marketing, Consumer Insight, Sales and Global leadership.
- Leading the roll-out of global capability building programs, including embedding know-how into day-to-day operations of the Agency and Marketing teams.
- Lead the development of new owned assets (websites, apps, etc) ensuring marketing objectives and security/compliance mandates are met.
- Designing and implementing a robust consumer data capture, analysis and modelling framework to improve customer experience, optimize ROI and leverage customer insights.
- Support local market e-commerce initiatives via dedicated digital marketing programs and KPIs
- Leveraging joint business plan agreements with external partners (Google, Facebook, Teads etc.) in driving knowledge and adoption of best practices within the brand marketing teams
This is an exciting and busy leadership role within a dynamic team of 30 with a mission to grow this business significantly, with a culture built around integrity, work ethic, respect and teamwork as well as courage and a dare to risk approach. The company seeks a like-minded individual who will help grow the brands with new and innovative thinking and ideas.
- Robust experience in media planning working at a leading client and/or media agency, with a track record driving digital transformation. Some experience in FMCG is desirable.
- Strong understanding of TV and digital media planning, activation and buying in the UK market. DSP and Programmatic media buying knowledge desirable.
- Solid project management experience with a proven track record of success in driving business growth in a consumer-led business.
- Hands-on operational experience with a good level of data-fluency and a clear understanding of the impact Digital transformation can have on the business.
- Understanding of the consumer journey and mapping it against media strategies and channels.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the proven ability to transfer knowledge, motivate key stakeholders and inspire a growth mindset.
- Strong academic background, ideally degree educated in marketing, communications or a business discipline.
Our client is a global player in the healthcare market with huge ambitions to expand its footprint, embracing transformative technologies that make a difference to consumers across the world. It is committed to best practice and offers a generous benefits package with a commitment to helping its employees have a healthy work-life balance throughout their career with the company.
If you are excited by this challenge, please contact: Adam Tarsh now
Role: Senior Media & Digital Manager - FMCG Healthcare Brands
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Reading, Berkshire, Berkshire
Apply for this job now.