CCleaner, previously known as Piriform, is now part of the Avast Software family. CCleaner is the world's most popular optimization tool, with over 2.5 billion downloads across 195 countries! Available on PC, Mac and Android, we're on a mission to make devices run faster and last longer, while protecting our user's privacy.
We're looking for a talented and enthusiastic techie to help us grow and retain our paid customer base. You'll work primarily to retain customers, minimise churn and engage with lapsed customers with a view to constantly improving the customer experience and ultimately maximising ROI. Your background is in email marketing as our customer renewals are driven through email automation currently. You will relish the challenge to expand into multi-channel campaigns (e.g. in-app) so that we are communicating with our customers in the right channel, at the right time.
- Driving global sales and renewals of CCleaner consumer products
- Manage and improve global customer renewals across all channels, including (but not limited to) email automation programmes and in-app messaging
- Carry out and review campaign tests (creative, content, landing time etc.)
- Use triggered programmes, segmentation and dynamic content to personalise and localize our customer communications to maximise renewal rates
- Gather customer feedback to understand the reasons why our users purchase, renew or churn. Then apply this feedback to improve the customer lifecycle
- Work with our Data & Analytics team to ensure all programmes and campaigns are correctly tracked
- Work closely with our Marketing Manager to ensure your roadmap is consistent with other channels and content is in the correct brand tone and voice
- Engage with our parent company Avast to identify new commercial opportunities and consolidate expertise
Who you are
- You have a strong analytical mindset and aren't afraid of big data sets! You need to be able to simplify the data available to you and make clear recommendations
- You are focused on performance and keen to drive a continuous test & learn approach
- Self-motivator with a strong drive for success. A passive approach will not work
- You look at the bigger picture. You consider what other parts of the business, such as the Product and CRO teams, are learning about our audience
- You think about communications from a customer perspective
- You have used a globally recognised ESP at an advanced level. Dotmailer is advantageous
- Intermediate level of HTML, CSS and scripting is a bonus. Some knowledge and a willingness to learn is essential
- You should have a good standard of written English
- You're friendly, have excellent communication skills and can thrive in a fast-paced, hands-on environment
Our team is a diverse, vibrant and eclectic mix of technology geeks, foodies, cyclists, gamers, musicians and hatmakers (!) and we are all passionate about the work that we do.
The position is based in our central London office where we take turns to DJ on the company Sonos, lunch together and organise social events like games nights, cheese and wine nights and pool competitions. We're also launching a charity volunteering programme soon so we can give back to our communities.
Perks include: freshly ground coffee on demand, pool table, fully-stocked nerf gun arsenal, piano, weekly breakfast and company lunch, Nintendo Switch/Xbox and regular company social events.
Benefits include: private healthcare plan, life assurance, bike-to-work scheme, professional training, childcare vouchers.
- We are constantly improving ourselves, our team, our products, our company
- We communicate clearly & honestly
- We speak up, ask questions & never assume
- We are easy-going, we collaborate & encourage
- We are respectful of each other's workload
- We celebrate our successes & learn from our mistakes
- We are accountable to each other
- We are fun, friendly, smart & approachable
- We work towards the same goal
To be the World's leading device optimization software provider, by building products and tools for all our users that we genuinely find useful ourselves.
Role: E-Commerce Specialist
Job Type: Any
Apply for this job now.