SDG is seeking to hire an Account Manager from Information Technology and Services background. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in services sales and knowledge of technology. Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports. Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Manage a strategic account, consisting primarily of current customers with a large, global installed base
- Meet regularly with client-vendor management to assure that stakeholder requirements are met and that SDG has visibility to upcoming engagements.
- Create and manage account plans while identifying critical milestones, risks in salesforce.com
- Maintain visibility into existing engagements to inform SDG about prospects for new opportunities within the account.
- Work with talent sourcing organizations to assure that resources are engaged with the client in a timely manner.
- Lead engagement improvement efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement with various stakeholders for support, service, and managing resources
- Work with the delivery team to assure that resources are performing to client expectations.
- Lead efforts to bring advisory and thought leadership talent to assist the client in the development of an engagement roadmap.
- Manage SOW creation in concert with the delivery organization that is consistent with the engagement roadmap.
- Assure that all contracts are in sync with client requirements and SDG business goals.
- Work with SDG finance to assure that all SOW’s are consistent with PO’s and that receivables meet SDG collection objectives.
- Assure that SDG SOW requirements are aligned to stakeholder expectations.
- Work with SDG on and offshore delivery teams to develop and drive strategic projects to assure the company meets revenue goals.
- Meet SDG’s profitability targets and exceed annual quota.
- Manage financials for the account planning and invoicing
- Able to travel 50%
- Must have over 7 years of relevant experience in the IT services account management.
- Proven ability to manage multiple client stakeholders concurrently, to assure client satisfaction.
- Proven track record of uncovering and driving high-impact projects that require strategic thinking, analysis, business planning, and execution.
- 3+ years of program management experience for high profile, Fortune 100 accounts.
- Ability to impact and influence client stakeholder business decisions.
- Successful track record leading and working with finance and delivery teams.
- Ability to anticipate and manage client engagement risks.
- Confident, solution-oriented, collaborative worker.
- A dynamic presenter and facilitator skills; experience in presenting to senior management
- Candidate should have an understanding of working with offshore constituents to assure engagements are successful.
- Business start-up experience a plus
Educational Qualifications & Certifications Requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field, MBA preferred.
NOTE: We are specifically looking for candidates from the Information Technology & Services Industry, candidates from staffing & recruitment backgrounds will not be considered.